**Based on third party test report under standard test conditions(ISO 15502) conducted exclusively for energy consumption, Models Tested GBB530NSQWB (Reciprocating Compressor), GBB530NSCXE (Inverter Linear Compressor). Actual results may vary from model to model and also depends upon the kind of usage under general conditions. Models Tested GBB530NSQWB (Reciprocating Compressor), GBB530NSCXE (Inverter Linear Compressor).
***Based on third party test report conducted exclusively for noise test of refrigerator compressor under starting & stabilizing condition under standard test conditions. Actual results may vary from model to model and also depends upon the kind of usage under general conditions.
10 year warranty :- Applicable on compressor of select models of Refrigerator.
20 years life span :- Based on third party test report conducted exclusively for checking abrasion in Inverter Linear Compressor under standard test conditions. Actual results may vary from model to model and also depends upon the kind of usage under general conditions.
ILC-> Inverter Linear Compressor
LG Door Cooling+™ makes inside temperature more even and cools the refrigerator 35% faster than the conventional cooling system. This reduces the temperature gap between the inner part and the door side of the compartment; thus letting the food remain fresh for long.
LG Dual Fridge™
Auto Smart Connect™
LED Lighting is more energy efficient & has longer life span than conventional bulb lighting.
MOIST ‘N’ FRESH
Toughened Glass Shelves
2 L Bottle Storage
Double Twist Ice Tray
During defrost the power consumption iicreases by 2-3 times of rating power Hence,
– Solar Panel requirement increases by 2-3 times if run without battery system
– With battery system, the battery power utilisation increases by 2-3 times or higher
– To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated load run on solar
– Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected
– Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor
How it works?
– Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
– This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
– Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
– To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is requrored. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V)
– Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
– Battery system help in managing sudden high power requiement by load.
– Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.