Your list of wishes fulfilled
Smart Inverter Compressor
conditions”. “Test Conditions: Machine without load, Setting at Normal notch (Temperature control knob setting at no. 4), stable condition Cycling at 32°C, Battery fully charged, Battery:- 135Ah, 12V. Make:- Luminous
MOIST ‘N’ FRESH
Spillproof toughened glass shelves
A feature, exclusive to LG.
Other Key Features
– To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated run on solar.
– Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected.
– Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor.
How it works?
– Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
– This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
– Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
– To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is required. Like Inverter, CPU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V).
– Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
– Battery system help in managing sudden high power requirement by load.
– Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.